The Aviation Forum is thrilled to be featuring a static display: Bell 505 and Bell 407GXi.
- Bell is offering demonstration flights of both helicopters to qualified operators and fire-agency personnel, immediately following the event.
- If you are interested in arranging a demo flight contact us here!
Critical business information for aerial firefighting operators and agencies, with an emphasis on the following segments:
- New products impacting the sector
- Available support services
- Air Traffic Management
- Aircraft innovations
- Procurement needs
- Governmental regulations and procedures
- Opportunities and challenges, domestic and international
Thought Leadership for Fixed- and Rotary-Wing Operators
and Fire Agencies
The Aerial Firefighting Conference, presented by WINGS and HELICOPTERS, is a one-day event featuring sector-leading suppliers on hand to display and discuss new technologies and services. The conference also includes a range of case studies and presentations from industry leaders to provide rotary- and fixed-wing operators, as well as their clients, with critical business information about the aerial firefighting sector.