The Aviation Forum is thrilled to be featuring a static display: Bell 505 and Bell 407GXi.
- Bell is offering demonstration flights of both helicopters to qualified operators and fire-agency personnel, immediately following the event.
- If you are interested in arranging a demo flight contact us here!
Be a Leader
This event will help position your business as a leader in aerial firefighting. Illustrate to attendees how your technologies and services can support the challenges and opportunities they face in aerial firefighting.
Meet Your Audience
Be seen in front of your target audience. Meet face-to-face and network with operators and fire agencies looking for real-world solutions amid an increasingly complex sector.
Becoming an exhibitor or sponsor allows for your logo to be included on digital, online and print promotional materials, as well as our dedicated event website, AviationForum.ca.
Canada’s largest B2B media network
Leverage the reach of WINGS and HELICOPTERS, as well as B2B brands in firefighting and forestry owned by our parent company, Annex Business Media.
Feature how your company is leading innovation in aerial firefighting
- Reach both operator and fire-agency decision makers
- Leverage special media buy opportunities
- Feature your technologies and services in the event program
- Present a case study to attendees (limited availability)
- Event content distributed to the full readership of WINGS or HELICOPTERS
- Sponsored content opportunities available
To book your booth or sponsorship contact:
Mena Miu, National Account Manager,
Wings & Helicopters
Critical business information for aerial firefighting operators and agencies, with an emphasis on the following segments:
- New products impacting the sector
- Available support services
- Air Traffic Management
- Aircraft innovations
- Procurement needs
- Governmental regulations and procedures
- Opportunities and challenges, domestic and international
Thought Leadership for Fixed- and Rotary-Wing Operators
and Fire Agencies
The Aerial Firefighting Conference, presented by WINGS and HELICOPTERS, is a one-day event featuring sector-leading suppliers on hand to display and discuss new technologies and services. The conference also includes a range of case studies and presentations from industry leaders to provide rotary- and fixed-wing operators, as well as their clients, with critical business information about the aerial firefighting sector.